Manish Mundra’s film production company, Drishyam, in partnership with Sundance Institute, is organising Drishyam – Sundance Institute Screenwriters Lab 2015 to be held in Goa from April 12-16.
The Drishyam Sundance Screenwriters Lab will provide an opportunity for writers to develop their work under the guidance of accomplished international advisors in an environment that encourages storytelling at the highest level. Srinivasan Narayanan, the former Festival Director of Mumbai Film Festival (MAMI) will be heading this initiative in India.
The Lab is inviting applications as part of its Open Submission Process.
LAST DATE :
The deadline for submission of scripts is March 5, 2015.
– The Lab is for filmmakers making their first or second narrative feature;
– Co-writers, writer/directors, or writer/director teams will be considered, and the scripts should be independent in terms of story and spirit, and also in terms of budget.
The film can be in any Indian language. However, for the lab, the screenplay should be submitted in English only.
– In order to apply, filmmakers must submit a complete draft of a screenplay as well as supporting materials (cover letter, artistic statement, bio, synopsis, and directing sample if applicable).
– There is no word limit or format requirements.
– Directing sample, if any, should be submitted as an online link
– Send complete application docket to email@example.com
– For any queries/doubts, do write to – firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can check their FB page, here.