The Mumbai Film Festival has established its mark as one of the premier film festivals organized in the country. Each year they have an array of brilliant films which screened. The 15th edition of the festival has been announced. So, go the previous editions of the fest on their blog/website and mark your calenders to visit their latest edition this October. The registration for this year’s fest has just opened and has some early bird incentives. Below herewith are some excerpts from their official press release.
Showcasing the best films of international and Indian cinema, the 15th edition of the Mumbai Film Festival is officially open for delegate and media registrations. Held from the 17th to 24th October 2013, the festival will showcase a stellar lineup of over 200 films from about 60 countries.
The registration process can be made online on the film festival’s website here. The delegates registering online will subsequently receive a confirmation through e mail.
– This year the Festival has made arrangements for sms and e-mail alerts about delegate card pickups, on-line seat reservation system for screenings during the festival and important festival communication for registered delegates.
– EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS for various categories of delegates are as under:
- Students – Rs. 600/-
- Film industry associations & Film Societies – Rs. 750
- General Delegates – Rs. 1150
– Early Bird Registrations will close at 1900 hrs on 1ST October, 2013.
– Media registration can also be done online by visiting the Mumbai Film Festival site here.
– If you have a problem with on-line registration please contact email@example.com.
– The registration form can be downloaded and later submitted along with fees at the Mumbai Film Festival office till 1st October, 2013, between 11 am to 6 pm at the following address:
Mumbai Academy of Moving Image (MAMI),
49/50, Maruti Chambers, 5th Floor,
Fun Republic Lane, Off Veera Desai Extn. Road,
Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400 053, India.
– Delegates must carry their college ID card, film industry card or film society membership cards for verification at the time of catalogue fee payment/collection of delegate cards.
– The 15th edition of the Mumbai Film Festival will be held at National Centre for the Performing Arts (NCPA), Nariman Point and Metro Cinema as the main festival venues and Cinemax, Andheri (West) as the satellite venue.